What is needed for good sleep
Sleep is very important for good health. Lack of sleep can cause physical problems. Studies have shown that lack of sleep is linked to diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and obesity. Lack of sleep for several consecutive nights can lead to diabetes. Such lack of sleep reduces the body’s ability to control blood glucose levels.
Also read: what to do when someone suddenly faints
If someone does not get enough sleep regularly for three months, the risk of premature death, heart attack and stroke increases tenfold. Sleeping late or sleeping less can lead to panic, phobias and phantom pains. Because of this, depression and anxiety increase.
Inadequate sleep can lead to physical problems as well as endanger a person’s professional life. Lack of sleep has a serious impact on performance. Because lack of sleep reduces the ability to concentrate. It becomes difficult to perform normal tasks properly. So it is important to get sound sleep at least 4-5 hours a day.
So how can you give a good sleep?
- After dusk, the lower the room light, the better. Turn on the balcony lights and turn on the table lamps in the sitting room. Create a light-dark environment. Sleep occurs when melatonin is secreted. The more melatonin, the faster the sleep. Melatonin is the hormone of darkness.
- Do not drink tea and coffee in the evening. Have tea or coffee in the morning. Or have tea or coffee in the afternoon. not at night A cup of coffee reacts in the body for ten to twelve hours.
- Do not eat full stomach at night. Eat so that you feel eighty percent full. By eating more, the body is busy taking more time to digest. The longer it takes, the later you fall asleep.
- Eat dinner three hours before going to bed. The average time for food digestion in the body is two hours. Have dinner at eight to nine.
- Do not eat meat at night. It takes time to digest. Eat fish, vegetables, pulses. with salad Eat curd without sweets. Eat fruit during the day.
- Switch off both TV and mobile phone one hour before going to bed. Light emitted from any screen inhibits the release of melatonin from the brain.
- Do not read anything exciting in bed! Be it newspapers, social media, or something hot! Poetry – calms the mind and brain. Even small words of inspiration slow and deepen the mind.
- Brush teeth, wash hands, face and feet before going to bed. Those who pray or worship, pray. Prayer or meditation before sleep – calms the body and mind.
- Spray any fragrance on the bed or in the room before sleep. A favorite scent relaxes the mind.
- Do not drink alcohol before sleep. Alcohol does not make you sleepy, it makes you sleepy.
Author: England expatriate doctor
|tag : What is needed for good sleep, what do you need for good sleep,How to sleep better at night naturally, ow to sleep better at night naturally?|