what to do to gain weight healthily
A proper weight is required to maintain the body structure. If the weight is suddenly reduced or underweight, the disease is seen. Many people can’t gain weight despite trying a hundred times. Many people gain weight even if they don’t want to. Weight can be controlled with moderate food intake and proper lifestyle.
Just as being overweight is a problem, being underweight is also a cause for concern. Losing excess weight is harder than it sounds, but gaining weight from being underweight is much more difficult. Because underweight means having less weight or size of not only body fat, but also muscle and everything inside the body.
Also read: what to do if you have a fever and chills
Many people eat a lot of food to improve their health; But still his health does not improve. One of the reasons is not choosing the right food. Don’t just play on a full stomach. Eat proper food. Because our body needs a certain amount of protein, carbohydrates and fat every day. In addition, it is necessary to consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals.
Nutritionist Sajeda Kashem Jyoti of Gonoshasthaya Dialysis Center advised Yugantar about the reasons for not gaining weight and what to do to gain weight.
To gain weight, you must first know the reason for your weight loss. Weight loss can be due to a number of reasons such as-
- Eating less food than the body needs and also working out too much.
- If infected.
- Abnormalities of the thyroid gland.
- Anxiety, over-thinking can cause aversion to food.
- Poor diet ie low calorie food selection.
- Insomnia, irregular food intake, malnutrition.
- Reluctance or fussiness about eating.
- Hereditary, etc.
There are many other reasons, due to which underweight is seen. So first find out why your weight is low? Then you need to know how much your weight is less than normal weight. That’s why you must consult a qualified nutritionist to determine how many calories and which foods to eat according to your BMI. Because you are eating; But if you do not follow the rules, then it is not possible to gain body weight. So eating food regularly following the food list as advised by the nutritionist will help in weight gain.
Gaining weight requires making certain rules when it comes to food. For example, consuming high-calorie, high-protein, high-fat and high-carbohydrate foods. Eating too much at once is never good. It should be eaten little by little.
People who are underweight have aversion to food, so instead of eating in one go, they have to eat repeatedly. A large part of our body weight is the weight of bones. Many people are very dry despite eating a lot, because their metabolism is high. In that case, you should eat more protein, vegetables, vitamins and calcium. So eat 1 glass of pure milk and 1 egg in the daily food list.
- As a high calorie food if one does not want to eat 2 rotis in the morning he can eat 1 oil fried paratha. Some of the high calorie foods are- halwa, pudding, sweets, butter, jam, jelly, banana etc.
- High protein: 1 gram of protein is needed for every kilogram of body weight; But those who are underweight need 1g-1.2g of protein per kilogram of ideal weight. Protein is found in eggs, fish, meat, milk, pulses and nuts.
- High fat: The amount of fat should be increased from normal time. Butter, oil, ghee, mayonnaise, milk curd helps in weight gain. However, eating junk food should be avoided.
- High sugars: To get more sugars, bread, biscuits, potatoes, noodles, sweet fruits etc. should be kept in the food list.
- Liquids: Water, syrup, milk etc. should be kept in the food list. But avoid drinking water before and between meals. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- Eat probiotics: Good digestion of food in the stomach requires a large amount of beneficial bacteria. Yogurt can be a good solution in this case. Include some curd in your daily diet.
- Eat moderate meals 5-7 times a day. In this case, the appetite should be increased first, for that, regular exercise is needed. Start with light exercise. There are exercises that build muscle and gain weight and also stimulate appetite.
Moreover, if you only eat high-calorie foods and do not do any kind of exercise, then excess fat will appear in some parts of your body. For example, lower abdomen and other parts but will not play a very helpful role in increasing your weight. For this, do as much physical exercise as possible. If necessary, at least 5 days a week 40 m. Develop a habit of walking. Everything requires your own will and effort. So eat wisely and stay healthy.
|tag : what to do to gain weight healthily,what to do to gain weight in a week,what to do to gain weight women,what to do to gain weight fast,what to do to gain weight faster,what to do to gain weight, what to do to gain weight healthily,what to do to gain weight in a week,what to do to gain weight women,what to do to gain weight fast,what to do to gain weight faster,what to do to gain weight, what to do to gain weight healthily,what to do to gain weight in a week,what to do to gain weight women,what to do to gain weight fast,what to do to gain weight faster,what to do to gain weight,|